Being a mom is supposed to be the most difficult and gratifying job a woman will ever have. It’s a profession that needs a significant amount of dedication and time. Many of us are simply attempting to combine our motherhood, career, and personal obligations with the minimal time we have available while still looking and feeling our best. As the holiday period approaches, we are all busy making arrangements with friends and family, and we don’t always have time to groom ourselves.
In the spirit of the holidays, here are 5 simple, step-by-step hairstyles with the help of human hair wigs & extensions for our moms that can be accomplished in 10 minutes or less along with some great deals for shopping.
Hairstyle#1: High Buns
High-Bun is a simple and elegant hairstyle for busy moms who get caught up in their commitments and forget about themselves which can be created with their existing hair or with any kind of human hair wigs.
It’s really simple and won’t take much time. So, to get into the festive spirit while you are obliged with tons of responsibilities, follow the instructions below.
- Step 1: Firstly install your human hair wigs. Using the Edge Tamer, smooth the edges and hair at the nape. Use your favorite go-to holding gel for thicker textured hair.
- Step 2: Secure your hair in a high ponytail with an elastic hair band or add your virgin hair ponytail extensions to the base.
- Step 3: Wrap and tuck your hair loosely in a counterclockwise direction until the ends are hidden.
- Step 4: Use bobby pins to secure the hair. Then, using your hands, carefully form the bun to the desired fullness.
- Step 5: For a gentle grip and a burst of shine, lightly spritz the style with Finishing Spritz.
Hairstyle #2: Double French Braids
Another elegant hairstyle that has been popular in the fashion and hair industries since the dawn of time is the french braid. Braids will not only give you a festive vibe, but they will also instantly boost your appearance and outfits.
- Step 1: Put on your human hair wigs & part the virgin hair evenly down the centre of your head with a comb.
- Step 2: Begin with a single segment (clip the other side out of your way). Apply Edge Control that we spoke above to the hair along your part and the edges of your hair. To smooth, use a brush.
- Step 3: Moisten your hands with a few drops of argan oil to hydrate each part and assist your fingers glide over the virgin hair while braiding.
- step 4: Braid the sections of your human hair wigs.
- Step 5: Use an elastic band to secure the ends. Then, on the opposite part, repeat all of the instructions.
Hairstyle#3: Braid & Tuck
Braids and tuck will provide some afro-vibes to the party. It’s extremely basic since it begins with braiding your human hair wigs and then tucking it in, giving you a very neat yet classy hairstyle that will go with any outfit.
- Step 1: Recreate the prior style by repeating Steps 1–5.
- Step 2: Crisscross the braids and tuck the ends of your virgin hair into the back of your neck until they are hidden. Using bobby pins, secure the hair.
PRO-TIP: To add texture to this look, gently pull pieces of each braid apart to loosen it up and make the hair more playful. With your favorite Curl Defining Gel, sculpt baby hair.
Hairstyle#4: Sleek Low Ponytail
Get your long human hair wigs to get this smooth and straight low ponytail. It may also be done with wavy or human hair wigs; the key is to have a smooth scalp and a lovely tail, straight, wavy or curly.
- Step 1: Use an Edge Tamer to smooth the edges and hair at the neck. Use your favorite go-to holding gel for thicker textured hair.
- Step 2: Secure your hair or human hair wigs in a low ponytail using an elastic hairband.
PRO-TIPS- For a more professional look, take a tiny portion of the virgin hair from the ponytail (approximately 1″ thick) and wrap it around the elastic band.
#5: Sleek Low Bun
Another hairstyle that will add elegance to your overall appearance is a sleek low bun.
- Step 1: Repeat Steps 1 and 2 from the Sleek Low Ponytail style.
- Step 2: Tuck and roll the ends of your hair toward the nape of your neck to form a bun. Secure the bun with bobby pins after it has reached the appropriate fullness.
- Step 3: For a gentle hold and bright shine, lightly spritz the style with Finishing Spritz over your human hair wigs & extensions always.
PRO-TIP: For the ultimate hair slay, add exposed bobby pins to your crown to take your bun from basic to bomb.
That’s it…5 different looks in under 10 minutes. Choose wisely!
So, at the conclusion of this article, we hope that our busy moms will slay their hairstyles and look amazing. Get all of the hair-care items mentioned above, as well as some fantastic virgin hair wigs, extensions, and many more that are presently on SALE! GET READY, LADIES!
Leave a Reply