When is it convenient to outsourcing services? Many companies are taking the initiative to delegate part of their business activity to a third party, which has a number of advantages. Sometimes, it is convenient to bet on external management models that complement the offer of services that companies currently have.
Managed services, understood as the subcontracting of services or people, must be accompanied by a specific management model in which regular monitoring meetings, SLAs, on-call calls, etc. are defined. The service can range from user support and infrastructure maintenance, to the development, corrections and evolution of applications.
Management model, infrastructure and applications
At Conasa we have a wide range of technological products that drive companies to growth and help them take another step in the so-called digital transformation. Thanks to our manage services (SSGG), many companies have obtain quality indicators and have apply corrective measures when the desire objectives were not achieve.
This type of service includes a wide range of proposals, from the IT infrastructure itself to the applications. Below we show you an example of the catalog of services with which Conasa works:
- Support and maintenance that provides a functional response to guarantee operational continuity, in addition to applying corrective measures that resolve errors, incidents and cancellations.
- Correction and prevention services with technical response for operational continuity; monitoring with an active control of the behavior of the systems and the prediction of possible anomalies; security, since the service allows you to recover backup copies if necessary, therefore, business continuity is ensure.
- Comprehensive management of all services is carry out, periodic monitoring is carry out to detect any anomaly in the model in order to obtain the best results. In addition, we guarantee the continuity of the service in the scope 12×7 or 24×7.
Do you want to know more information about our services? Ask us without obligation.
What needs do customers have that demand managed services?
At Conasa we start from a previous idea: align our supply with demand. In general, the main needs of customers come from:
- Cost reduction.
- The improvement of efficiency.
- Access to specific knowledge.
- Focus on the business.
- Containment in the workforce (HR and IT).
Our offer goes directly to the heart of these needs to meet them and help companies grow. We do it with flexibility, without impacting the quality of your services, without losing confidentiality, without creating dependencies and through business partners.
Managed services outsourcing is a topic that is gaining more and more importance in the business world. Therefore, we pay attention to customer requirements and seek the best solution. How can managed services address these needs in businesses?
- Total or partial outsourcing of ICT technology, processes and personnel, managed services can reduce infrastructure and operational costs, improve the performance and availability of technology assets. In addition, they provide the permanent update of the technology, the simplicity of the scalability of the service and allow focusing on the main business.
- Integrate people, processes and technology. Managed services solutions avoid the client’s concern about the technological capabilities of people, processes and products, because they will be updated according to the evolution of technological scenarios.
- Integrate values. These services also help strengthen trust, commitment, responsibility, ethics and respect in the company.
- Integrate the company. Greater proximity, local decisions and ability to adapt to change.
- Correctly manage the services. Managed services help to be more efficient, have the IT platform available, improve design times and implement business solutions. And always complying with the Service Level Agreement.
Reasons to outsource ICT services
Many times, the saturation of work, the inability to perform certain tasks or the lack of services leads many companies to consider the option of outsourcing services or people to a third party. But they are not the only reasons. Sometimes, it also pushes them:
- The need to improve performance (the company can focus all its efforts on the main activity of its business).
- Saving time (if work is delegated, responsibilities are also delegated and the number of tasks to be carried out is reduced).
- Cost reduction (infrastructure, personnel, etc.).
- The expansion of the market (thanks to managed services, companies can meet new needs of their customers through outsourcing and collaboration).
- Access to new technologies (latest technological trends, which streamline tasks and improve the company’s image).
- Be prepared (with the advent of digital transformation, companies have felt the call to reinvent their businesses. Either that, or disappear).
- Greater flexibility (the hiring of professionals/suppliers outside the company allows the internal structure to be lightened).
- Less labor conflict (think that the management of technological services will now be in the hands of third parties. The management of this personnel no longer depends on your HR department).