- Embark on a desert safari in Dubai and test your adrenaline with adrenaline bombing activities.
The 4×4 can help you climb and descend on the sands, which are soon known as “pounding the dunes”. This is your new favorite thing in the desert.
- Enjoy free coffee and drinks, a pipe, barbecue and traditional live music.
Get ready for an action adventure that Desert Safari Dubai will show you the best it has to offer. “Dune thrashing”, “sandboarding” and “BBQ” are just some of the things you can do in the desert. You can do them all because it takes you so long.
You are in the right place. People who embark on this adventure will leave the 5-star luxury of Dubai and head straight for the desert.
Enjoy the scenery as your air-conditioned car takes you to a sandy crater. Then get in your latest off-road vehicle and drive through the moving sand mountains with your experienced driver in the back seat. It’s like your roller coaster, but it’s always different.
After running into seven mountains, you can try sandboarding and watch flying birds in a falconry show.
After all the exciting activities, a traditional Arabic barbecue with a real hookah and a show called Nashaat await you. You can also get a VIP card with a private service, comfortable seating at the show and delicious food served to the table.
What is included
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off service
- There is cold mineral water in the car. • Dunebashing (30-40 min.)
- On a short camel ride
- Drinks and snacks
- Boxes and data are also available.
- Beautiful and attractive design of Hanna on the hands
- Grilled dinner with meat and vegetables.
- Stop falcon and sun photos
- Ability to wear Arabic clothing and take pictures.
- In this case, people smoke a hookah or a hookah.
- Tanoura and fire show (these may vary during Ramadan)
Which is not included
- Stay for one night
- You can ride an ATV and a dune buggy
- In summer, pick up from the hotel in Dubai between 17:30 and 19:15. Come to the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve and pick up your Ranger Adventure Pack (head scarf, water bottle and stainless steel bag). Guests who book with us will receive this gift home.
- A beautiful unique falconry show that shows falcons practicing and interacting with eagles, eagles and owls (75 minutes).
Ride a camp with various camels to understand what it means to be a true Bedouin.
- Breakfast at a real Bedouin camp is a great way to start the day. • Nature tour along the Dubai Desert Conservation Drive in Old Land Rover.
- You must return to the hotel between 10:30 and 12:00, depending on the season. Your whole experience will take about five hours.
Sandboarding in Dubai is one of the most popular things in the city and is very popular. Dubai desert safaris have become very popular in the deserts around Dubai in recent years. and it has many large sand dunes of varying lengths and slopes, making it a great place for adventure sports in the desert. Dubai is a great place for sandboarding, even if you live in the city and want to help. Find the best sandboarding experience in Dubai with this guide. We will show you how you can learn about this great desert game and how you can do it yourself.
You can see this amazing desert safari with falconry and birds of prey is an important part of the life and history of the Arabian desert, so let’s take a look! Take a unique cultural trip and find out everything you need to know about falconry in the past and how it is used today. Join the achievements of birds of prey and entangle them as you learn more tricks.
End your day with a traditional Emirati breakfast and drive to Dubai’s Old Rover Desert Reserve.
Also Read: https://waynetworking.com/desert-safari-dubai-luck-on-evening-adventure/
Riding a camel
Camel Desert Safari is the best way to see the Dubai desert. Drive through the desert in a traditional camel convoy and find out why nomadic Bedouins rely on these beautiful animals. In Dubai, we only offer ethical camel safaris. We adhere to strict animal welfare rules and only offer safe camel safaris.
Camels are “desert ships” because they move quickly and beautifully through the sands of the desert. People who lived in the desert with the Bedouins traveled to the desert for 45 minutes. It will take you to a falconry performance in the sandy mountains of the desert.
Sit down as the sun sets over the sand of the Arabian Desert. See the beautiful landscape. Take a nice photo with the falcons before heading to a real Bedouin camp in a private desert refuge owned by the Royals.
Spend the night in Dubai in 1950. We have a traditional Bedouin camp where you can do fun things like dye henna and brew live Arabic bread and coffee. We also have high quality traditional displays and shisha (Hubbly Bubbles). You can eat four courses of Arabic food and enjoy the desert under the stars while you are there.
Leave a Reply