Evening Desert Safari
Thinking about the beauties of Dubai? Sure! Dubai is a paradise on earth because there is so much to see and see in Dubai. You can relax there and visit many places. Do you want to go on a wonderful desert safari at night? If you’re having fun in Dubai, don’t forget to go on a Dubai desert safari when the sun goes down and your scarves and hats are blown away by the wind. Gentlemen!
Our company, Sunset Desert Safari, is one of the best desert safari companies in Dubai because we know what our tourists want. Our goal is to bring you great desert safari deals you won’t find anywhere else.
We know adventurers want to be fun and exciting, so we make sure everyone has the items in our packages. Such as beating in the dunes, quad biking, photography, entertainment shows, dinners under a clear sky, a campfire, etc., to name a few. We will be happy to help you.
Overnight in the deserts of Dubai is a different matter. We can do anything to make you happy, and you will be happy with us before you want to leave! So let’s see what it looks like with the Dubai Desert Safari package.
- We have a 4×4 Landcruiser that we can use to pick up and drop people off. In the evening you can go on a safari in the desert. It starts at 2 pm or 3 pm and ends at 9 pm. • People can take a picture of a professional with orange sun and Arabic clothes.
- Take part in a range of traditional activities such as hookah smoking, henna tattoos and falconry.
- Our welcome drinks, unlimited tea, coffee, soft drinks and snacks will help you stay full throughout the day.
- You can do things like camel riding in your Arabic clothes. When you go on a camel safari, you will see a professional falconry performance. • In addition, there are many great movies with live entertainment that you can watch. There were belly dances, fire shows, Tanura dances and more.
- How about a hearty BBQ dinner with Arabian dancers? It’s an expensive mix. You get a lot of delicious food. • People can also use off-road vehicles and ATVs to navigate the seven mountains on an evening desert safari. However, this trip has additional costs.
- We also have boards for surfing in the sand in the sand dunes. It’s another fun way to move around the water.
After sunset, we can’t go on a desert safari without a 4×4 in the desert. A more experienced ride will take you to a 30-minute drive on the red sand.
Select Sunset Desert Safari
- We make sure you are safe with us, because our drivers are professionals who know how to drive a car.
- The reason we differ from other companies is that there are no hidden costs. All are available in available packages.
- You can contact us for booking information or questions about your trip, as we always put our clients’ needs first. • We have many different package options, so choose the one that suits your needs.
opt for an evening safari
There is no better time than an evening walk through Dubai. Evening Desert Safari in Dubai is the best choice if you don’t like getting up early. You can also enjoy the beautiful sun over the sandy mountains behind the clouds. But! You will never forget the landscape. There are a lot of fun things to do at night, such as Hubble Bubbles for adults and henna art for children. There are also many exciting rides and delicious barbecue dinners. With us you will go on a desert safari that you will never forget. You also have more time than a morning safari. Make sure you look at the bright side of things and let us make your time here unforgettable.
Reflections on a desert safari
- If you are pregnant, have back pain or have a child under 3, do not do things like dune bashing, quad riding or anything dangerous or fun.
- We can pick you up and drop you off at your hotel, not at the airport.
- If you want to go on a VIP safari or have your Land cruiser, we can help you.
- If you wish to cancel, you must call us at least 24 hours before the pick-up time.
- During the booking process, we ask for the hotel name and room number to contact the hotel management before the pick-up time. • Snacks and drinks can be purchased at the AL Madam meeting place. If you don’t want to buy them, we have everything you need. There are also bathrooms.
Don’t overeat or drink, as hitting dunes can be brutal for your stomach when you’re full.
The desert safari is cold at night, so make sure you have warm clothes. You will need scarves, shoes and other warm clothes.
Also Read: https://waynetworking.com/storing-exposing-to-air-affects-the-quality-of-the-product/
Leave a Reply